Friday, March 2, 2007

Stupid of the Day Award goes to.........

Hmm, yup, still slow at work. But, Wilson gets the stupid award for today! Shirley and I decided to get pizza from him today. So, I called, wilson answered, and here goes the conversation;

"Thank you for calling Jersey Shore subs, this is wilson, how can I help you?"
"Hey WIlson, its Chris, can I..."
"Hello there Chris, how are you today?
"Um, fine, hey I was wonder...."
"Yeah, pretty busy here today. But its ok, what can I get for you today?"
"okay, I need a pizza"
silence
"A WHOLE ONE?"

"Um, yes"
"Well, I don't know if we have anymore."

"Okay"
silence, muffling, silence
"Yeah, were all out. I guess I could make you one, but it would take a while."

"Okay, do you mind making me one?"
"No, its just that we're short staffed and I'll get to it when I get to it. I mean, were having a lunch rush, and I'll have to do it in between orders. So it will be at least 45 minutes."
"Okay, thats fine."
"So, you want a pizza?"
"Yup"
"What kind?"
"Plain, cheese pizza."
"That's it, nothing on it? Just cheese?"
"Yes, wilson, just a cheese pizza"
"Okay, well, give me 45 minutes, I have to make it."
"Okay, see you then."

OMG, I got off the phone and Shirley looks at me with a stare, "What the fuck was that all about? Out of pizza, make the goddamn thing."

Ugh, off to get that pizza and award Wilson today's Stupid of the Day Award! Damn it, and I was going to ask him today. They always fuck it up!

No comments: